ABOUT THE FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
A Financial Controller is responsible for financial planning and analysis, forecasting, budgeting, and internal control. This role is also responsible for financial reporting to management and the board of directors, as well as compliance with government regulations.
The main role of Financial Controller is to ensure the company's financial health by overseeing all financial planning and analysis activities. He/she may wear many hats and have additional responsibilities such as accounts payable and receivable, human resources, and digital technology. Larger organisations typically have staff who specialise in each of these areas.
A Financial Controller typically has a degree in accounting or finance, and may have certification as a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or a Chartered Accountant (CA).
As a Financial Controller at Vinamilk, you'll have the opportunity to showcase your skills and expertise in financial management, analysis, and reporting. You'll be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the company's financial operations, including commercial business partnering, budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis, and reporting. You will be responsible for collaborating with relevant stakeholders to develop budgets for the business periodically and monitor actual performance versus budget and report variances to the management.
Moreover, this position will work closely with management team to develop and implement strategies to help us achieve our financial goals and drive growth and lead strategies with our Strategy & Innovation Office and Finance function, sourcing and implementing the latest technology to improve efficiency.
- Minimum 8 years experience with at least 5 years in FMCG business with a strong finance background in large corporations. Must include analytics-based decision-making where success is measured in terms of revenue and profit growth, profitability and other key financial ratios.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required. Degree in Business, Finance & Accounting or a related discipline preferred
- Proven ability to simplify the complex, successfully articulate and address complex business/ financial issues and opportunities to management and cross functional partners
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and presentation skills. Ability to clearly articulate business plan and financial plan based on data analysis and present appropriate adjustments to marketing plans accordingly
- Results-oriented: demonstrate a sense of urgency for overcoming obstacles and achieving measurable results; resourceful and driven; willing to get hands dirty and personally drive financial projects and timelines
- Strong experience in business planning and e-commerce strategy development and promoting collaboration and driving problem resolution across all levels of a business including the c-suite
- Demonstrated ability to build and foster a dynamic, team-orientated, results-driven environment
Lead and manage with empathy and integrity in accordance with our corporate Core Values
- Design and implement strategies in respect to finance to help the company achieve our financial goals
- Develop financial models, revenue, profitability and cash flow projections. Analyse results from these models to make recommendations for future activities such as commerical activities, marketing campaigns, and new product launches.
- Prepare budget tracking models and tools to efffectively monitor Company’s budget at Corporate level, to Channel and Functional budget for continuous efficiency enhancement
- Set up mechanism for tracking, reporting and analyse budget variances and execute relevant business implications
- Work within the general framework of a company's overall accounting and reporting system and makes sure that all relevant information is available for management use in running the business.
- Review and monitor the company's financial statements to ensure they are accurately and timely reported
- Prepare month-end reports for management, including profit and loss statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements.
- Recommend changes in policies or procedures that enable the Company improvement of financial performance
- Evaluate deals structuring, executing investments and post investment monitoring including the overall assessment of business performance, planning as well as establishing reliable exit strategies.
- Involve with mergers and acquisitions, which requires an understanding of complex accounting issues. Understand forecast model of future financial performance of potential investeesExercise a "test and learn” approach improving the effectiveness of spending optimization on campaign creativity, commercial activities and new customer-approach strategies
- Meet or exceed all annual financial goals for Vinamilk and support long term corporate business strategies while fostering collaboration among all departments that work on the business.
- Undertake tactical financial/ risk modeling and scenario planning for finance-critical decisions to support business development and to identify and mitigate risk in line with the risk appetite
Should you be interested in this position, kindly send your profile and cover letter to email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Recruitment Team – HR Dept.)
Thanks for your attention and application!
Các vị trí đang tuyển dụng
Vị trí tuyển dụng
Nơi làm việc
Ngày hết hạn
Hồ Chí Minh
Hồ chí Minh
Hồ Chí Minh
Phnom Penh, Campuchia
Xiêng Khoảng, Lào