E – Partnership Manager
About the role
The EPM role is suited to an experienced Partnership or Relationship Manager who is keen to contribute strategically and operationally. The role has two main deliverables; firstly, to develop and implement the structure for E-commerce partnerships to operate within the business, and secondly to actively identify and establish commercial relationships with current and new partners within the E-commerce space. Both will generate referrals and revenue using a collaborative partnership approach.
- Develop and implement the structure for E-commerce partnerships to operate within the business.
- Actively identify and establish commercial relationships with current and new partners within the E-commerce space.
- Working cross functionally to create alliances which ultimately deliver value to potential customers.
- Having the opportunity to apply your creativity, innovation, and experience to create and implement effective affiliate referral projects and mechanisms using content sharing, process development, technology linkups, partner staff engagement, events and any other appropriate channels.
- Successful track record of relationship management and experience of offline partner engagement
- work closely with your internal and your partner’s sales and marketing departments to create alliances which ultimately deliver value to potential customers.
2. Key Requirements
- First-hand experience of relationship management and demonstrable success of partner engagement
- E-commerce experience and access to relevant personal networks
- Experience of foreign exchange and international payments is an advantage
- Appreciation of technology linking business process design and effective use of content
- Strategic business thinker balanced with energy, drive, passion, and the charisma to succeed
- Excellent business development ability with a keen eye on marketing strategy and customer journey
- Ability to create and deliver effective proposals, plans and methodologies and deliver these with partners
- Proven ability to work across disciplines and business units in a cohesive manner
- Strong organisational, project management and technical capability within partnership programmes
- Effective at building relationships and creating influence over the phone, face to face, through networking and social media
- Excellent written and spoken English skills are a must.
Should you be interested in this position, kindly send your profile and cover letter to email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Recruitment Team – HR Dept.)
Thanks for your attention and application!
Our job vacancies – Job title
Ho Chi Minh