Senior Manager, Retail Store Strategy & Operations
The Strategy & Innovation Office is tasked with the mission to re-invent the way we do business and serve customers. This role will build and manage a newly formed retail strategy in partnership with our growth organization. You will be expected to manage and execute the build out, launch and operations of our own retail system. You will work in partnership with sales and marketing leadership in developing sales strategies and performance goals, research and work with vendors, order inventory, maintain detailed records for analysis, and evaluate performance.
This role will have overall responsibility for the retail sales strategy conceptualization, development & implementation for aggressive growth aimed at driving high performance and operational efficiency by ensuring that targets and service levels are achieved.
1.Objectives of this Role
• Have a strong understanding of retail strategy tactics that can be implemented on day one with trackable success metrics.
• Lead with an innovative mind, testing and iterating on sales tactics in store while generating insights based on sales analytics
• Continuously review retail store sales activities, make recommendations for improvement and implement approved initiatives to ensure enhanced performance of the team.
• Identify and recommend merchandizing, pricing, and portfolio optimization strategies for increase retail performance and brand equity.
• Identify required resources, personnel and funding to achieve retail sales strategy.
• Manage inter-functional relations to ensure synergy across the various departmental functions.
• Bear overall responsibility for the ongoing performance and achievement of retail sales targets and budgets.
• Manage the retail strategy and operations team, setting clear goals and motivating strong performance.
• Work cross-functionally with our Marketing, Sales, Operations, Supply Chain, Product, Finance and Analytics teams to drive growth.
• Be responsible to lead all retail stores to meet sales KPI.
• Monitor closely in business intelligence (BI) to drive performance from various main categories to SKU level. Work closely with marketing and purchasing team to influence forecast demand and ensure consistent supply
• Analyze the performance of retail system and new concepts to inform ongoing and future strategies.
• Identify and explore growth and expansion opportunities for profitable Retail coverage and enhanced service delivery.
• Facilitate tactical intervention activities, operational plans and programs to boost organic revenue growth and realization of Sales targets in the experience centers (i.e. promos, communications support, network enhancement, visibility awareness etc.)
• Manage the conduct of periodic sales reviews to determine sales potential of the various outlets as input into the sales targeting process.
• Proactively identify and advise senior management on potential revenue streams and customer needs in order to maximize revenue for the organization.
• Ensure consistent and qualitative service delivery to the customers.
• Ensure maintenance of detailed customer database and carry out ongoing customer trend analysis to support retail sales strategies.
• Create and present monthly reports to present insights to BOD to assess performance of retail business
• Bachelor’s degree
•10+ years of experience with large scale project management with a minimum of 5+ years executing on retail strategies
• Proven ability to improve a retail customer experience by recommending data-driven changes.
• Ability to quickly develop wide-ranging cross-functional partnerships and establish productive relationships to address complex problems.
• Ability to self-direct and problem-solve in sophisticated, ambiguous, or constantly evolving environments while balancing multiple work streams.
• Experience in directly building, managing, and developing a diverse team of varying experience levels.
• Critical thinking and data-driven
• Master’s degree
• Experience in a consumer company
Should you be interested in this position, kindly send your profile and cover letter to email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Recruitment Team – HR Dept.)
Thanks for your attention and application!
Our job vacancies – Job title
No employment information.