Since 1976, VINAMILK has grown from a reconstructed facility in a war-ridden country to become world’s top 50 dairy company, with an unwavering commitment for health and wellness through nutrition. Our mission is to nurture the next generation. We will continue to set the standards for food quality, engage deeply with our customers, deliver personalized and sustainable solutions, and exercise greater corporate and social responsibility, all powered by R&D and technology disruption.
The Creative team within the Strategy & Innovation office aims to build new and successful brands that resonate with consumers. The team cultivates collaborations from a multidisciplinary team of strategists, analysts, creative technologists, copywriters, and art directors to create content, communications, and experiences across: Vinamilk corporate brands, sub-brands, subsidiary brands and across platforms: posts, packaging, e-commerce, retail.
We are seeking a Creative Director to own entire end-to-end creative direction and execution for new products, programs, and corporate branding, from concept to completion. You will set the brand strategy, maintain the brand architecture, and maintain scalable brand guidelines to bring harmony and consistency with wider teams regarding brand approaches (think HR, Marketing, Sales, Operations). Ultimately, you are a creator who helps define Vinamilk’s brand direction and make sure its identity is ownable and livable to employees, partners and suppliers, and consumers. This role will report to the Head of Strategy & Innovation Office.
If this is what you’re looking for – send us your portfolio featuring examples across a wide range of categories that are clearly driven by strategy
• Bachelor's degree in art, graphic design, business, marketing, communications, advertising, or related field
• 10+ years of relevant experience in creative agency or related fields with top consumer facing brand(s)
• 6+ years of experience managing teams
• A solid understanding of design copy and creative practices.
• A portfolio of work that demonstrates expertise in band creation, brand guidelines, design systems thinking, and brand strategy across multiple channels. We’re just as interested in seeing your process as much as the final product
• Experience directing internal and external creative resources
• Have in-depth knowledge of brand development and multichannel marketing models.
• Detail-oriented manager who can navigate a large organization to execute under tight deadlines
• Possess solid knowledge of Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch and HCI principles
• Have expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & Flash), as well as familiarity with AEM
• Ability to create design prototypes as thought starters to facilitate conversations
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Creative and strategic thinker.
• UX experience
• Information architecture experience
• Naming and taxonomy experience
• Motion design experience
Should you be interested in this position, kindly send your profile and cover letter to email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Recruitment Team – HR Dept.)
Thanks for your attention and application!
Our job vacancies – Job title
Ho Chi Minh